Potter Raper, alongside our Clients Poplar Harca and Telford Homes, recently celebrated a completion event for their Bow Garden Square project, which is located in St Paul’s Way, London. The event was held on-site and also attended by the local MP, Mayor of Tower Hamlets, the school head, a local resident, a Mosque committee member, Poplar Harca and Telford Homes.
The project involved the demolition of existing accommodation blocks, and the design and construction of a new 7-storey apartment block containing school facilities at ground level, additional classroom blocks, a Mosque, indoor/outdoor facilities and ancillary services, parking and access roads. Potter Raper provided Employer’s Agent and Quantity Surveyor services.
In total the project has won 5 awards (listed below), which were all showcased at the event.
- ‘Regeneration Scheme of the Year’ at The Sunday Times British Homes Awards
- ‘Project Award’ from the Housing Design Awards 2017
- ‘Development of the Year’ Award at RESI Awards 2019 on 15th May 2019
- Jointly won ‘Best Regeneration Project’ at the Evening standard New Homes Award 2019
- ‘Homebuilder of the year’ at The Sunday Times British Homes Awards
We are pleased to have been involved with this award-winning project.