We are excited to announce that the 3rd and final phase of conservation and restoration of Fulham Palace has completed and the doors to the museum, which interprets the site’s extraordinary history, are now open.
This National Lottery Heritage Funded, Grade I Listed Palace now provides stately rooms for functions and is considered to be an outstanding venue for weddings.
Over the 3 phases Fulham Palace underwent:
- The formation of a café and bar which overlook the botanic gardens
- A gallery of contemporary art
- High specification offices
- Renewal of utility services
- Moat clearance and restoration of historic moat bridge
- A new vehicle access road and car park
- Relocation of the education department
- Expansion to the newly restored and extended old stables
- Restoration of the historic vinery building, bothies and gardens
- Restoration of the Bishops Park Gardens including the historic Victoria beach, lake, play areas and Pavilion Café
- Restoration of the east courtyard buildings
- New visitor reception, shop and larger museum
We are proud to have provided Certified Historic Building Professional Quantity Surveying services for all the phases and Principal Designer services on the first two phases for this multi-award-winning project.