We had a great evening at the Inside Housing Development Awards 2019 on 27th November. These Awards have been running for three years now and showcase the best in housing across the country.
We are pleased to announce that five schemes Potter Raper worked on were shortlisted, with two going on to win their nominated award:
- WINNER: Bow Garden Square – Best development (100+ homes)
- WINNER: Southwold Community Hospital Project – Best Partnership: Rural or Community
- SHORTLISTED: Valley Drive – Best older people’s housing development (up to 50 homes)
- SHORTLISTED: Bow River Village – Best development (100+ homes)
- SHORTLISTED: Atrium Point – Best build for rent development
For a list of all the winners please click here.