Clerk of Works
Our Clerk of Works are responsible for ensuring site works meet the required quality standards and are completed to specification at all project stages.
All our Clerk of Works are from a technical construction background and are therefore able to assist the construction process through suggesting alternative design solutions and general problem solving.
The role of our Clerk of Works includes the following:
- Reviewing construction drawings and schedules of works
- Carrying out visual site inspections and producing site reports
- Recording measurements as required
- Reviewing material samples for approval
- Attending site and other meetings
- Checking and monitoring regulatory compliance
- Reviewing health and safety requirements
- Reporting any potential or current project delays
- Undertaking defects inspections and reporting
- Supervisory works
Our Clerk of Works play a vital role ensuring works are completed to standard and remain defect-free for the expected period of time.